Congratulations on your engagement! You have arrived at one of the funnest parts of the planning process! So how does this whole thing work?
Booking me for your wedding day means I come to you, on-location to your event. I bring all the necessary products and supplies to make sure we are prepared for everything. I can travel anywhere, do (almost!) anything and help you decide on (and execute) exactly what you want.
I offer a boutique experience, which means I have more time and attention to listen, communicate, and craft your perfect look with you. No time-constraints or cookie cutter format to limit us-no double booking weddings on your date. This is an investment for both of us – your wedding is priceless to you, and your trust is priceless to me. Because of this elevated standard, I book small groups only. My maximum number of services is 6, so that I can deliver my very best to each and every client.
I book on a first-come, first-served basis as early as 6-8 months in advance. A signed contract and 50% of your contract total are required to secure your date. All bridal packages start at $1,400 which is the booking minimum.
To check on availability for your date, discuss the possibility of a larger group, or just to dialogue about your ideas, contact me. I look forward to hearing from you!
Please note that once a contract has been signed and a deposit submitted, services may be added but not taken off of the contract.
Base Package $1400
- Makeup and hairstyling for the bride on the day of the wedding
- Makeup and hairstyling consultation and trial for the bride prior to the
wedding (in-studio, approximately 2-3 hours)
- 2 additional services of your choice (hair or makeup)
- A day-of touch-up kit (includes lip color, face mask, mirror and other
- Temporary individual false lashes
Additional Services (to be quoted separately)
- Makeup and/or hairstyling on the day of the wedding for additional party members
- Makeup and hairstyling for the rehearsal dinner (or other wedding-related events)
- Hourly touch up time for the bride pre/post ceremony or reception
- Additional stylist (for larger groups)
- Second makeup look and/or hairstyle for reception
- Travel for locations outside of Atlanta, GA (driving time, airfare, accommodations, meal per diem, etc)
- Trial run through for party members