Congratulations on your engagement! You have arrived at one of the funnest parts of the planning process! So how does this whole thing work?
Booking me for your big day means I come to you, on-location to your event (sometimes with an assistant if the group gets big enough). I can travel anywhere, do anything and help you decide on (and execute) exactly what you want.
I offer a boutique experience, which means I have more time and attention to listen, communicate, and craft your perfect look with you. No time-constraints or cookie cutter format to limit us-no double booking weddings on your date. This is an investment for both of us – your wedding is priceless to you, and your trust is priceless to me.
I book on a first-come, first-served basis as early as a year in advance. A signed contract and 50% of your contract total are required to secure your date. All bridal contracts require a $900 booking minimum.
To check on availability for your date or just to dialogue about your ideas, contact me. I look forward to hearing from you!
Bride's Package $695
- Makeup and hairstyling for the bride on the day of the wedding
- Makeup and hairstyling consultation and trial for the bride prior to the
- A day-of touch-up kit (includes lip color, face mask, mirror and other
- Temporary individual false lashes
Bridal Party/Family Members $125/per service
- Makeup on the day of the wedding-includes false lashes & touch up kit
- Hairstyling on the day of the wedding-includes touch up kit
- Blowout / $75 per person
- Jr. Maids & Flower Girls Hair (12 and under, does not include updos) / $50
- Trial Run Through for Party Members/ $125 per service
- Airbrush Foundation / $25 per person
- Parking for Atlanta in-town locations /$25
- Hourly touch-up services / $115 per hour
- Travel beyond 30 minutes from downtown Atlanta / $85/hr
- Assistant Artist / $250